I want to thank Stupid Broken Eggs for nominating me for the one lovely blog award.
1) Thank the one that nominated you.
2) Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
3) Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate seven other people and tell them that you have nominated them.
Because this whole blog is about Noah, I’m going to focus on other aspects of my life for the list.
Seven Things About Me-
- I come from a long line of interfaith marriages. I identify as Jewish, but growing up and now in my family we have a Christmas tree and presents. It’s just what we do.
- I have an extremely large extended family. At last count I had around 60 aunts and uncles. I’ve never tried to count cousins. It’s just ridiculous. Much of that large family comes from divorce and remarriage. I don’t try to keep track of step vs half, or a combination there of. Family is just family.
- My parents separated when I was 2. I don’t remember them together at all. I sometimes worry that I don’t know how to parent in a 2 parent household, because I never had an example. Growing up, all of the literary/TV moms I wanted to be like were single moms of girls, just like my mom.
- I met my husband when we were 14. We have known each other for just over half of our lives.
- Until our move for my husband’s job 9 months ago, I had never lived more than an hour from where I was born.
- I have a few incredible friends that are like sisters. All of us have no siblings close in age.I had my first arthritis flare (JIA) when I was 2. The JIA has effected my daily life for as long as I can remember. I identify a lot with the spoon theory
- I spent my high school/college years involved n choir, theatre, and competitive speech (yes, it’s a thing).
I’ll nominate –
- Job 1:21
- For my sweet boy, Jonah
- Miss Conception
- Always My Three Boys
- By the Brooke